Acupuncture is an application which is based on the principle of putting very fine needles into certain points on the skin and stimulating these points.
Acupuncture has been used successfully for thousands of years in the treatment of various diseases. Acupuncture, an integral part of traditional Chinese medicine, helps the organism to improve its self-healing power by balancing the body’s energy flow.
Acupuncture and Usage Areas:
- Pain treatments (Trigeminal neuralgia, Intercostal neuralgia, etc.)
- Obesity treatment and slimming
- Anorexia – excessive appetite
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Restless leg syndrome
- Concentration disorder
- Panic attacks (anxiety, fear and excitement)
- Excessive sweating
- Some respiratory diseases
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- Hormonal disorders
- Strengthening the immune system
- Cosmetic Acupuncture