Prosthesis: The treatments done for the lost teeth; lost function, phonation, and for the aesthetics of the outer tissues that support the teeth.
Teeth loss affects foremost the digestive system with circulatory, respiratory and a lot more systems following it. Not only does it affect the quality of someone’s life it, makes diction disorders, anxiety while smiling and with this lack of self-confidence, and all the way up to social communication disorders causing negative effects related to the patient’s profession.
Some applications of prosthesis in dentistry:
- Laminate veneer crown
- Model analysis and smile design
- Zirconium supported veneer crown-bridge
- Metal supported porcelain crown-bridge
- IPS empress crown
- IPS e.max crown
- Acryl sectioned or complete prosthesis
- Over-implant prosthesis
- Snoring apparatuses
- Other chin and face prostheses